Important Instructions to Patients
General Instructions to all Patients
- Please bring your previous medical records, X-Ray sheets, MRI sheets, Blood test reports and details of Medication when you come for the consultation.
- Please book your appointments before coming for Consultation.
- Please reach atleast 15 minutes before your scheduled consultation and therapy.
- Please inform the reception as early as possible if you are not able to reach in time for a consultation or therapy for some unavoidable reason.
- Please strictly follow the instructions given by your physician to get the best results.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification in case you have any doubts.
- Although we try our level best not to make the patients wait , sometimes it becomes inevitable, please try to cooperate in such rare instances.
- Treatments will be initiated either in the morning or in the evening. There will be no treatments for the ladies during the menstrual period.
- Attend to all natural urges without any delay. These include yawning, burping, passing flatus, thirst, crying and evacuation bowels and bladder.
- Avoid strenuous activities such as travel, intercourse, jerky movements and physical work during external treatments schedule. Avoid sitting for extended periods of over an hour and take short walks and stretch yourself. Reduce energy drain by avoiding excessive or intense discussions, study, watching television, internet use, reading, writing or thinking
- Sleep at regular times and preferably between 9:00 pm and 6:00 am.Avoid day sleep.
- Use Umbrella while walking outside (both day and night) and minimize the exposure to extreme heat, cold water, sun and wind.
- A peaceful and positive mindset is required to get the full benefit of the treatments. Avoid subjects, topics, activities and thoughts or situations that may contribute to provocation of emotional outbursts and folks getting upset.
Special instructions to Paitents in IPD (In-Patient Department):
- Chennai Heritage Hospital (CHH) is strictly a vegetarian as well as an alcohol and tobacco free zone.
- Avoid taking bath on your own during therapies. The staff will take care of your bath after the treatments, in the bath rooms attached to the therapy room.
- Please avoid watching television after 9.00 PM.
- The hospital has genset facilities, but please do adjust with the emergency lamps in case of power-cut or genset failure.
- Organic / vegetarian food will be served at CHH, as prescribed by the physician. Avoid overeating and eating before the previous meal has been digested, as well as avoid eating too quickly and swallowing without chewing. Strictly avoid from eating any food from outside the CHH. Patients are advised not to take any food or drinks other than the diet provided at CHH. Otherwise it will adversely affect the treatments.
- CHH is strictly a Siddha and Ayurveda treatment centre, hence please don’t expect the facilities of a resort. CHH is strictly a vegetarian, non-alcoholic & tobacco free zone.
- Usual timing for food will be 8.00am (breakfast), I.00pm (lunch), 7.00pm (dinner). Food will be served in the dining hall. There may be changes according to the treatment timing.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact doctor with your doubts and for further information. We will try our level best to provide you with homely stay, comfort, privacy and hospitality.