Mud is associated with Earth – one of the five elements of nature. Mud has immense healing properties. It has an incredible property of holding moisture for a long time, which provides cooling effect on the body. Its black colour absorbs all the colours of sun and transmits them on the body. In Mud Therapy clean mud is used which is taken from 3 to 4 ft. depth from the surface of the ground with no contamination. It can be applied on whole body or specific part of the body basis the requirement.
1. Improves the body metabolism
2. Dilutes and absorbs the toxic substances of body and ultimately eliminates them from body
3. Nourishes the skin. Helps in improving the complexion of the skin by getting rid of spots and patches
4. Improves blood circulation and relaxes the muscles
5. Helps relieve inflammations, swellings and reduces pain
6. Helps bring down blood pressure
7. Is anti-inflammatory, anti-aging
2. Digestive disorders
5. Anxiety / Hypertension
7. Headache, backache, muscle aches
10. Other allergic conditions of the skin
11. It reduces the irritation of eyes hence useful in the case of conjunctivitis, itching of the eyes, allergic conditions, hemorrhage in the eyeball.