English is widely spoken in India and Tamil Nadu. It is one of the official languages. In case you need help in your own language, you will be arranged an interpreter.
- Please bring your previous medical records, X-Ray sheets, MRI sheets, Blood test reports and details of Medication when you come for the consultation.
- Please book your appointments before coming for Consultation.
- Please reach atleast 10 minutes before your scheduled therapy.
- Please inform the reception as early as possible if you are not able to reach in time for a therapy for some unavoidable reason.
- Please strictly follow the instructions given by your physician to get the best results.
- Please do not hesitate to ask for clarification in case you have any doubts.
International Patients FAQ